A STAR IS BORN! STAR was the vision of our founders to save time and enhance the quality of new and existing business relationships by meeting with like-minded professionals at regular events. We will grow organically with like-minded professionals.
(1) A professional is someone who has high character, competency and a circle of influence. One who thrives through his/her business and civic engagement; and
(2) Professionalism is something that is leveraged through collaboration and the spirit of actively sharing knowledge and assistance.
Membership dues are $600 each year. Membership is by invitation only and is principally reserved to those with 7+ years of professional, business and/or advisory experience after approval by the Board.
There are many “referral-type” meeting entities. Some charge as much as $1,000 yearly and require an annual commitment. Others have nominal dues commitments, but STAR offers monthly venues that always have the quantity and quality of attendees that you deserve.
APRIL LUNCH MEETING
Join us for the April 20th STAR-Denver luncheon. Our very own Kennen Cohen will share with STAR-Denver members and guests the history and trends of the real estate market in Denver, Colorado. As business consultants and advisors, we often overlook the important role that real estate pricing and availability play in the financial performance of a business.
- What happens when rent rises?
- What happens when your employees can’t find affordable apartments or homes?
- How have low interest rates contributed to the booming real estate market?
- Will interest rates stay low?
You will learn the answers to all these questions and more. As a bonus, Kennen will cover how this huge influx of population to Colorado and the front range will impact Denver’s infrastructure and what government leaders are doing to manage this massive growth. Most importantly, you will learn how these impacts will affect the business executives we serve in Colorado. We look forward to another great STAR-Denver program!
Please RSVP here by Tuesday, April 17th.
If you are a member, registration is free. If you are a guest, the fee is $50.
Friday, April 20, 2018
11:15 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
6380 S. Fiddlers Green Circle
Englewood, CO 80111