A STAR IS BORN! STAR was the vision of our founders to save time and enhance the quality of new and existing business relationships by meeting with like-minded professionals at regular events. We will grow organically with like-minded professionals.
(1) A professional is someone who has high character, competency and a circle of influence. One who thrives through his/her business and civic engagement; and
(2) Professionalism is something that is leveraged through collaboration and the spirit of actively sharing knowledge and assistance.
Membership dues are $650 each year. Membership is by invitation only and is principally reserved to those with 7+ years of professional, business and/or advisory experience after approval by the Board.
There are many “referral-type” meeting entities. Some charge as much as $1,000 yearly and require an annual commitment. Others have nominal dues commitments, but STAR offers monthly venues that always have the quantity and quality of attendees that you deserve.
OCTOBER LUNCH MEETING
"The Dirty Little Secrets about Cash Flow"
Your CPA has your back with the IRS, and your bookkeeper knows what funds are going where. But, who’s got an extra set of eyes on the ever-elusive cash flow?
Debra Robinson of Centennial Revenue Management will speak with us about:
- Why it’s important to understand your financials from a CEO’s perspective; different than your CPA’s.
- What the roles of your trusted advisors are in helping you manage cash flow.
- The different financial components and processes that will help optimize cash flow.
- The Dirty Little Secret about why you can be profitable and still have a cash flow problem.
Attendance is free for Members. Guests may attend for $50.
Friday, October 18, 2019
11:15 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
6380 S. Fiddlers Green Circle
Englewood, CO 80111