A STAR IS BORN! STAR was the vision of our founders to save time and enhance the quality of new and existing business relationships by meeting with like-minded professionals at regular events. We will grow organically with like-minded professionals.
(1) A professional is someone who has high character, competency and a circle of influence. One who thrives through his/her business and civic engagement; and
(2) Professionalism is something that is leveraged through collaboration and the spirit of actively sharing knowledge and assistance.
Membership dues are $650 each year. Membership is by invitation only and is principally reserved to those with 7+ years of professional, business and/or advisory experience after approval by the Board.
There are many “referral-type” meeting entities. Some charge as much as $1,000 yearly and require an annual commitment. Others have nominal dues commitments, but STAR offers monthly venues that always have the quantity and quality of attendees that you deserve.
"Schmooze and Share on LinkedIn"
During this presentation you will learn how to use LinkedIn more effectively to help you:
- Build and nurture your business relationships
- Share your expertise and enhance your professional brand
- Stay in touch virtually with colleagues when we can’t see them personally
Joyce Feustel has been active on LinkedIn for over 10 years. In 2010 she founded Boomers’ Social Media Tutor and went full-time with her business in March 2013 after retiring from a 17-year career in sales. Through her tutoring and training services, she helps business professionals to use social media, especially LinkedIn and Facebook, more effectively and productively.
While meetings are being held via Zoom, guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings at no charge.
Friday, May 15, 2020
11:15 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Via Zoom conference call (log in information will be sent to those who register prior to the meeting)
Thank you to our generous sponsor of this meeting:
Thank you to our generous 2020 sponsors: