A STAR IS BORN! STAR was the vision of our founders to save time and enhance the quality of new and existing business relationships by meeting with like-minded professionals at regular events. We will grow organically with like-minded professionals.
(1) A professional is someone who has high character, competency and a circle of influence. One who thrives through his/her business and civic engagement; and
(2) Professionalism is something that is leveraged through collaboration and the spirit of actively sharing knowledge and assistance.
Membership dues are $600 each year. Membership is by invitation only and is principally reserved to those with 7+ years of professional, business and/or advisory experience after approval by the Board.
There are many “referral-type” meeting entities. Some charge as much as $1,000 yearly and require an annual commitment. Others have nominal dues commitments, but STAR offers monthly venues that always have the quantity and quality of attendees that you deserve.
SEPTEMBER LUNCH MEETING
“How Scientific Hand Analysis Impacts Life and Career”
- Would you like to be an even more effective leader and role model through deeper self-awareness and authenticity?
- Are you unfulfilled, burnt out, or feeling like something is missing?
- Would you like to increase the morale, engagement, and performance of your team?
On Friday, September 21st, Jayne Sanders, Purpose Mentor and Master Scientific Hand Analyst, will present provocative details about why living true to your design and using your innate gifts, is the only way to genuine joy and fulfillment. She will discuss the fascinating, life-changing technology of Scientific Hand Analysis, featured in a FORBES article. Our hands contain coded information that is like a blueprint uncovering your life purpose, special gifts, blind spots/challenges, and much more. Unlike palm-reading, scientific hand analysis is used by therapists, coaches, and neurologists to help their clients. Join us for an unforgettable event!
September 21, 2018
11:15 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
6380 S. Fiddlers Green Circle
Englewood, CO 80111
If you are a member, registration is free. If you are a guest, the fee is $50. Please RSVP here by Tuesday, September 18th.