A STAR IS BORN! STAR was the vision of our founders to save time and enhance the quality of new and existing business relationships by meeting with like-minded professionals at regular events. We will grow organically with like-minded professionals.
(1) A professional is someone who has high character, competency and a circle of influence. One who thrives through his/her business and civic engagement; and
(2) Professionalism is something that is leveraged through collaboration and the spirit of actively sharing knowledge and assistance.
Membership dues are $600 each year. Membership is by invitation only and is principally reserved to those with 7+ years of professional, business and/or advisory experience after approval by the Board.
There are many “referral-type” meeting entities. Some charge as much as $1,000 yearly and require an annual commitment. Others have nominal dues commitments, but STAR offers monthly venues that always have the quantity and quality of attendees that you deserve.
"Hope is Not a Strategy…Mastering Resilience through the Power of Connection"
Thinking about how to surge forward in times like these may seem unimaginable given the challenges we have all become accustomed to facing. But finding the opportunity behind uncertainty can be the difference between thriving and surviving.
Geared toward owners, managers, and decision makers, this short presentation is designed to share techniques for using the power of mindset and connection to address challenging times with confidence.
This short presentation will provide tactics and best practices regarding:
- Gauging need in times of uncertainty to pivot and take advantage of hidden opportunity
- Why a surge mindset can be the difference between treading water or charging forward
- How to maintain visibility and stay above the radar
- Harnessing the power of empathy by knowing, engaging, and really connecting with your customers/supporters/stakeholders
- Adopting a “Serve Not Sell” philosophy
- Creating a marketing plan for uncertain times
Gretchen Gaede co-founded A-Train Marketing Communications, Inc. in 1998 with a mission of helping drive the greater good through creative and strategic marketing, advertising and public relations solutions that are designed to gain aggressive results for clients worldwide. Beyond winning dozens of national awards for creative marketing and advertising campaigns, she was recently given the coveted title of Colorado Titan 100 CEO, which recognizes her as one of the State’s top 100 Titans of Industry.
From the start of her journey as an entrepreneur, she has made a commitment to giving back and has provided hundreds of volunteer hours to non-profits and initiatives supporting women, environmental and social justice initiatives. She currently holds executive board and advisory positions for several organizations including the National Audubon Society, Hunger Free Colorado, Boys and Girls Clubs, the Small Business Development Center, and the Women’s Presidents Organization (WPO).
To register yourself or a guest for this meeting, click here.
While meetings are being held virtually, guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings at no charge.
Friday, April 16, 2021
11:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Via Zoom conference call (The Zoom log in information will be included on the registration confirmation email you receive.)